Epicurean Food & Beverages is a provider of high-end beverages imported from France including Val de France sparkling juices, Rième artisanal sparkling limonades, and Liese still & sparkling spring waters.
Epicurean was founded in 2002 by a French American businessman and world traveler passionate about sharing French terroir products with North American consumers. Today, the multicultural team managing Epicurean Food & Beverages, is more committed than ever to continuing and expanding this mission and bringing gourmet products discovered around the world to North American audiences.
- 2002 -- Epicurean French Beverages is founded in Atlanta, Georgia by a French-American executive who had moved to the USA years prior to work for French multinationals in the luxury goods sector.
- —RIEME artisanal French limonades are the first products imported by Epicurean. The VAL DE FRANCE sparkling cider line soon follows. Finally, CELTIC natural spring water is introduced in still and sparkling varieties.
- —In 2017, the founder of Epicurean decides to sell the business and pass the baton to fellow French-American businessman, Didier Arnaud. The transition begins with a company name update to EPICUREAN FOOD & BEVERAGES (EFB). The new team's ambition is to continue and expand Epicurean's original mission and bring international delights to consumers in the form of beverages and more.
- —New line extensions and label updates happen in rapid succession for Rieme and Val de France. With new partnerships and more and more consumers discovering and adopting its gourmet brands Epicurean Food & Beverages is on track to pursue its mission.
- —Despite the Covid-19 pandemic, EFB continues its growth trajectory as consumers look for quality, healthy treats to enjoy at home. Val de France and Rieme in new labels starts showing up on US & Canadian store shelves. Additional label updates done on Rieme to make the line even more attractive. New line extensions are in the works.
- —The Celtic water line is rebranded as Liese and a vibrant new look is created for the brand's relaunch on the US market. Rieme in new labels starts showing up on US & Canadian store shelves. New website goes live.